Friday, April 26, 2013

First post

Ive just created this blog. Today is the 27th of April 2013 and the time is 6.50 am (Malaysia) as Im writing all this down. The main reason why Im doing this blog is to help me heal from a very horrible past. I will post whenever I can to update on what had happen to me and my life during the last 3 years of my life. I will also keep you readers posted on whats going on with my life now. This blog is also to help me know whether what Im doing in my life is right or wrong. You are always right for yourself and all the decisions you make because every individual thinks that way only to find out that in the eyes of the majority its very wrong. So do spread around this blog, bookmark the webpage and dont afraid to comment anything on the comment box that is on the right hand side of this blog. Thank you so much for reading. Appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment